Sunday, July 19, 2009

the short video

Today's service really touched my heart.
The short video makes my tears non-stop dropping until i cant breath by my nose.

I dunnoe wat God wan me to do.
Any mission? Any vision?
i'm still seeking an answer, praying for my future.
I dunnoe wat my future wil be look like, but for sure God wil arrange it for me.
Will I still studying? Advance Diploma? Degree? Change course? Working?

There's so many things waiting for me to choose, to decide.
Sometimes I do really feel confuse, bout my interest, Do I Really Like Account? haha!
erm..... hard to answer it.
I put my questions in front of God, waiting for Him to decide a way for me to go.

Maybe u all wil thought tat i'm getting insane d, putting my future on God tat cannot c or cannot touch.
But! Jesus is real!
I been through the experience wit Him! The feeling is GREAT!

I stil remember the moment i became a christian.
I was like too young to understand wat is Jesus, wat is this religion all about.
I was like mong mong cha cha den became a "christian" d.

It was Sunday, my 1st time went to church wit my family after a few days we're became christian.
When a sister holding my sisters n my hands to pray for us, my tears started to drop.
It was so strange, it juz a prayer nia, y my tears wil drop? i kept on questioning.
at first, i tried to tahan to cry, but den fail to do so.
I let go myself to cried, it wasn't sad or wat, juz really feels like want to cry n really cant stop it.
i think tat time God really touched my heart.
even until now, He still keep on touching my heart.

I saw many MIRACLES done by Him.
Everytime when people was sharing their story bout wat they had been through wit Jesus, i felt so grateful n touching.
How GREAT is our God!
even though i cant touch or c Him, but i noe, He always there for me and for YOU!


people who dunnoe me might dunnoe tat my mum was helping people to pray inside the temple before became a christian.
She helped the people at temple to asked those "Gods" about their future, gave them numbers.
who wil noe a person like tat at the end became a christian?
Coz she's finally noe, who is the one God which can help her during we're facing problems.
N she's the one who bring my whole family into Jesus.

Sometimes, something u tot it cant be happen, but it CAN be happen in Christ!

My frens, i do really hope tat u can noe tis God.
keep praying for u all, for ur life.

~God bless~

1 comment:

Desmond said...

praise the Lord... and i understand y ur mum always react like that when she pray...
i now God has His plan on u... but just do watever u can do right now... if u do believe Account is ur passion, go ahead... dun study something that because u think that its easier...
u can do it sis... i believe u will one day, standing on the stage preaching gospel to all the muslim.
but be prepared...