Wednesday, July 22, 2009

relax?

Finished my FA coursework test today, suddenly felt so so relax n went shopping wit nise n red.
We went to Midvalley, walk walk walk, end up wit eat lunch at there after that change destination to Mines. haha!

I didnt follow them to Mines coz wanna buy something at LM n someone said later will go night market. I thought later can meet them up.

Went to LM's popular book shop, reading some books, find some stuff tat i wanna to buy, kinda boring.
I'm waiting the time to pass. Tot something wil be happen but den didnt.

Decided do not wait for them, go groud floor n bought a mix flavour ice cream, tried to cheer myself up.

Went bak home, sit on the sofa, stil moody~ dunnoe y~
Said something tat hurt my sis, n now she dun wan talk wit me.
wat was goin wrong?
i wanna scream now.

No comments: