There were total 5 of us with the mission of get ourselves a piece of outfit for this coming sat convocation! ^^
The funniest things is, all of us noe how to get into the highway but dun noe exactly where is the location of Jusco. swt...........
Finally we saw the building of Jusco! All so excited. haha!
I saw McD! omg~~ so happi!
It's been a loooooonnnnnngggg time i didnt eat Mcd. miss it so so much. hahah!
After lunch, I bought my skirt and a Jay Chou fan for my fren. haha!
The fan is so so so cute!!! I like the hat. XD
On the way bak home, we went to gua tempurung.
Found out tat the gua got many activities!
Can play water, flying fox...etc...
It's seems like not bad. ^^
We didnt prepare any suitable outfit, so.... we went bak home after a short visit in front of the gua. lol

No comments:
Post a Comment