Friday, February 27, 2009

my last day

Today is my last day at XOX company. Next week I start to study again lor~ Today super extra "bok" bcoz they wan everything done by today. To reduce nise's work, I worked so hard to check the code and arrange the paper. Finally b4 the time I went bak home, I manage to finished all the work and this is the result from me n nise. haha! So proud of it. ^^

1pm is our lunch time. Bcoz today is my last day, we planned to eat good things. haha! But at the end we cant forget the taste of the Wendy's burger. Thus........once again we went to the Wendy's . When we reach there, Oh my gosh, Wendy's full of people!!! So many people queue up to order the food and we found tat eventhough we manage to ordered our food, we also cant find a place to sit. So..... we went bak to the office and planned 2pm onli come out eat lor~






After finished all my paper work n wait to go bak home~ haha!

I tot we'll get bak home very early, but nise's mum will be late n we decided to help the 2 poor gal paste the sticker on the sim card pack that will be out to the market next week. This is a easy job, easy than the paper work bcoz no nid check any errors or wat. Juz paste paste paste, tat's all!


I like the design, it's nice. Quite hapi for tat bcoz we're the early people who saw this pack b4 the public. haha! When people buy this, i wonder that pack he/she taking is the pack tat i'd paste the sticker? haha!


Bye bye XOX~ Bye bye Jaya 1. I'll miss here~~~~~(although this place make me grow fatter) hehe.

Bye bye, flowers outside the Jaya 1~

..................................................................................


When i went bak home, mum fetch sis to dancing class. On the way bak, her car suddenly cannot function and the car was stop at the middle of the road. She called me, I was frigthen by her. Den sherylin's father came to take their things, i was quite nervous n worried bout mum, n juz chin chin cai cai took the kid's things to their father. After that, i drove out the car the meet mum. Traffic jam was happen bcoz mum's car block the road, no double signal at all due to the car's battery not functioning. Mum stand too near the car door, and when she tried to open the car door, the car door hit mum's eyes, and blood came out. Luckily it juz a small cut. She told me tat she was so scare until cant find the phone. People was scolding bcoz no double signal~But finally we get to find people to take the car to the mechanic shop. wat a bad day for mum..... her eye now grow a small "tumour" by the hit of the car door. It seems like veri pain... ourch....

1 comment:

Jelleine · 婕琳 said...

haha...我今天又粘那个~~但是是念全部东马的!!
哈哈哈,所以东马的人一定是买我弄得~~hehe~~~