Early in the morning wake up, fetch my sis to McD for breakfast. my exam start on 2pm, but I 6am edi wake up, juz for the McD breakfast. XD haha! I hate M'sia production car... even though got car sit den we should thanks god d... My car's mirror non-stop "sot-ing". Already so many times send to the Proton mechanic shop fix the window problem, but same problem came out again! the window can come down but cannot go up. swt..... dunnoe wat to say d....
Whole morning stay at McD doin my revision, feel so sleepy n boring....
but luckly today's exam paper quite ok... ^^
when on the way bak n wait for the traffic light, the car next to me got a son n a mother. I saw both of them doin the same action that is "korek hidung".... i was.... SWT!!!!!!!! my day end wit the korek hidung scene. haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment